Deckers DX-G8 Boots
OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION FROM YOUR CHAIN OF COMMAND PRIOR TO ORDERING.
FOOTWEAR RETURN POLICY
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Shined or worn footwear cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
Used footwear cannot be returned for sizing problems, blisters, or normal wear and tear.
Must be in original condition along with packaging (example: warranty information, instructions, box, etc.).
AR 670-1 compliant! Lightweight and fits like a glove right out of the box! Has twice as much cushioning as other boots. The Deckers G8 not only offers comfort but faster and better recovery.
• Laser perforated tongue provides breathability
• Fully lined upper with spacer mesh for 360˚ air circulation
• Perforated ankle webbing provides support and breathability
• NATO rust-proof speed loops with 550 cord laces
• Split grain flesh-out leather upper
• Non-metal drains allows water to exit
• Full-length molded polypropylene support board for stability and support
• High rebound polyurethane midsole
• Vibram Litebase outsole reduces 30% of the overall sole weight
• Vibram Megagrip outsole for traction
• Removeable Insite Contoura ergonomic polyurethane footbed.
Ht: 8". Wt: 2.5 lb. 6-11½, 12-14 R(regular) and W(wide) widths.