Fenix PD35 Tactical 1000 Lumen Flashlight
Designed with Military and Law Enforcement professionals in mind, measures less than 5.5" long and features up to 1000 lumens in turbo output while throwing its beam up to 200 meters. Outdoor operation delivers six output modes. Switching to Tactical Mode activates rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified mode selection of Momentary, Turbo, Low, and Strobe.
- Light output: Tac-Turbo: 1000 lumens with 1.16 hours of runtime, Tac-Strobe: 1000 lumens, Tac-Low 60 lumens with 29.25 hours of runtime, Eco: 8 lumens with 140 hours of runtime, Low: 60 lumens with 29.25 hours of runtime, Medium: 200 lumens with 8.5 hours of runtime, High: 500 lumens with 2.91 hours of runtime, Turbo: 1000 lumens with 1.16 hours of runtime, Strobe: 1000 lumens
- Cree XP-L (V5)LED
- Stainless steel side switch
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit when in outdoor mode
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 waterproof for 30 minutes up to 2m.
Includes: holster, clip, lanyard, and two spare o-rings.
Uses 2 "CR123A 3V lithium" batteries or 1 "18650 LI-ion" rechargeable battery (batteries not included). Mfr's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Diameter: 1". Length: 5.5".
Wt: 3 oz. Black.