Khyber TR550 Waterproof Insulated Boots
Frequently bought together:
OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION FROM YOUR CHAIN OF COMMAND PRIOR TO ORDERING.
FOOTWEAR RETURN POLICY
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Shined or worn footwear cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
Used footwear cannot be returned for sizing problems, blisters, or normal wear and tear.
Must be in original condition along with packaging (example: warranty information, instructions, box, etc.).
Approved for Ranger School! Features 400 grams of THINSULATE insulation and a waterproof and bloodborne pathogen proof membrane. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, this boot will outperform when tested in any environment.
- Flesh-side out cattlehide leather and nylon upper
- Exclusive VIBRAM "IBEX" outsole
- TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing and crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear.
Ht: 8". Wt: 4 lb. 6-11½, 12-14 R(regular) and W(wide) widths. Coyote.