Reebok Dauntless Boots
OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION FROM YOUR CHAIN OF COMMAND PRIOR TO ORDERING.
FOOTWEAR RETURN POLICY
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Shined or worn footwear cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
Used footwear cannot be returned for sizing problems, blisters, or normal wear and tear.
Must be in original condition along with packaging (example: warranty information, instructions, box, etc.).
AR 670-1 Compliant.
Built for superior traction and protection on any terrain, this boot will get you where you need to go. Meets military uniform specifications. TPU Bruise Plate technology provides superior stability for support in rugged terrain, extra rebound with every step, and bruise protection on any surface.
- Suede leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh with Aegis Microbe Shield lining
- Dual density outsole; rubber bottom and lightweight injected EVA cushion midsole
- Oil and slip resistant
- Side air vents and drain ports ensure dry feet in both arid and wet conditions
- NATO laces
- Removable, moisture wicking, vented shock absorbing insoles
- 100% non-metallic.
Ht: 8". Wt: 2.19 lb. 6-11½, 12-13 M(medium) and W(wide) widths.