The Desert Locust is Revision's flagship goggle system: ballistic protection, wide field-of-view, optimized facial and helmet fit-the ultimate protective goggle for extended use.
The Desert Locust combines the best ballistic protection with optimal facial and helmet fit, balancing the soldier's need for comfort with well-sealed eye protection. The high performance OcuMax coating prevents fogging and scratching to ensure clear vision while the optically correct goggle lens is engineered to maximize field-of-view and provide unprecedented visual clarity.
Kit Includes: Clear and Smoke Lenses, Tan499 Goggle Frame and Anti-Reflective Sleeve, Microfiber Cloth, Case, Anti-Fog Cloth, Rx Connector
- HIGH-IMPACT PROTECTION - One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from unexpected fragments
- CLEAR VISION - High performance OcuMax coating protects against fogging and scratching. Top & lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow. Filtration media prevents small particle entry
- FIELD-OF-VIEW - Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities
- DURABILITY - Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic conditions. Resists a wide variety of chemicals
- COMFORT & FIT - Lightweight and comfortable, the Desert Locust is ideal for both tactical operations and extended-use missions. Pliable frame material and strapping system seals the face while maximizing facial comfort
- COMPATIBILITY - Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems
- ADJUSTABILITY - Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet, or on head
- UV PROTECTION - 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Optically correct lenses can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions
- APEL - U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List: Foliage Green: NSN 4240-01-547-6218 Black: NSN 4240-01-547-6227 Tan 499: NSN 4240-01-592-8619
- PRESCRIPTION READY - Optional Rx insert is fully compatible with Desert Locust Goggles as well as other Revision spectacles and goggles.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 184.108.40.206 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 2 and 3 goggles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)