Revision's classic protective eyewear: Sawfly's ballistic performance, customizability, fit, and function have been proven time and again in operations all over the world.
The Sawfly Eyewear System is proven to be the top performing impact eyewear system available. Designed for fit, function and comfort, this unmatched level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The curved lens provides an unrestricted field-of-view and maximum ventilation, while the adjustable arms and head strap ensure a perfect fit, every time. The Sawfly's lightweight frame and ultra-thin arms ensure a perfect fit with hearing protection and communications headsets while the lens provides optimum high impact protection with flawless optics. The result is a system that offers best-in-class performance: comfort, compatibility, optics and ballistic protection.
Kit Includes: Clear, Smoke and Yellow Lenses, Black frame with Extendable Arms, Head Strap, Microfiber Pouch, Case, Anti-Fog Cloth.
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS - High-impact polycarbonate lenses exceed military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles and goggles
- FLAWLESS OPTICS - Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- INTERCHANGEABLE - Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- TOUGH - Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens; resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- COMMS-COMPATIBLE ARMS - Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms ensure hearing protection and headsets work as designed while the over molded underframe provides shock absorption and grip
- RUGGED DURABILITY - Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat - in a lightweight package that's just 1.25 ounces
- PRESCRIPTION READY - Optional Rx insert is fully compatible with Sawfly Spectacles as well as other Revision spectacles and goggles.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 18.104.22.168 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 1 spectacles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)